Osprey’s Viper 13 is the right choice when you’re out for a big ride in the mountains or the desert. You’ll pedal in comfort with the foam framesheet, spreading the load across a ventilated mesh backpanel. The BioStretch shoulder harness provides a contoured fit. The webbing hipbelt is removable to shave ounces, while upper and lower side compression straps offer additional stability if you’re carrying extra weight.
Access your gear in the main compartment via the zippered front panel. You can slip small items into the dual side mesh or harness pocket or stash a layer in the front fabric shove-it pocket for quick access. There’s even a scratch-free slash pocket for your shades.
Bike-friendly features include a Hydraulics LT 2.5 liter reservoir with magnetic bite valve retention, internal bike pump storage loops, and Osprey’s innovative LidLock helmet attachment system.
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load
- Front Shove-It Pocket - Front panel shove-it pocket with zippered organization pocket helps gear accessible and systematized
- LidLock Helmet Attachment - An elasticized LidLock helmet attachment system provides storage for your helmet
- Blinker Light Attachment - The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Hydration Compartment - Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics 2.5L LT reservoir included
- Harness Pocket - Stretch mesh harness pocket provides easy access to energy snacks and other quickly needed items
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional storage for essential items
- Upper and Lower Side Compression - Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps
- Front Stash Pocket - Front zippered stash pocket with heat embossed scratch-free lining safely holds sunglasses or phone
Features and Information
Construction: 210D poly honeycomb (main), 420HD packcloth (accent and bottom)