Save time on the skin track and keep snow out of your pack by eliminating the hassle of removing your backpack to access your water bottle, skins, and helmet while touring.
- Roomy side pockets store and provide on trail access to a 1L water bottle or climbing skins.
- Avalanche compartment with dedicated probe and shovel handle sleeves keep tools separated from dry gear in main compartment.
- Versatile carry options include A-frame and diagonal ski carry or horizontal or vertical snowboard carry.
- Bottom loop on ski and snowboard carry quickly adjusts for varying widths of skis and boards and stows to prevent snagging.
- Store helmet either on the bottom of the backpack for simple retrieval or storage while wearing the pack or on the front of the pack.
- Easily access gear in the bottom of your pack and keep your backpanel snow free with backpanel access to the main compartment.
- Insulated hydration sleeve and dedicated reservoir pocket helps prevent your hose from freezing and reservoir separated from main compartment in case of leaks.
- Protective goggle pocket with soft, fleece like lining.
- Stowable ice axe loop holds a mountain tool but can be tucked away to prevent snagging.
- Top compression cinches down your load to prevent gear from sloshing around in your pack.
- Material: 420D Cordura Nylon
- Volume: 2135 cu in
- Height: 22 in
- Depth: 12.20 in
- Length: 14.2 in
- Weight: 3.04 lb