Ideal for both inbounds or the backcountry, the Thule 20L Upslope pack provides three ways to access the contents inside your pack, making it easy to store and retrieve your gear.
- Access gear in the main compartment without removing the backpack through a zipper that coils around the entire pack.
- Three ways to access your gear - traditional top load, sling style side access and main compartment access while back is on your back.
- Versatile carry options include diagonal ski carry or horizontal and vertical snowboard carry.
- Bottom loop on ski and snowboard carry quickly adjusts for varying widths of skis and boards and stows to prevent snagging.
- Insulated hydration sleeve helps prevent your hose from freezing.
- Protective goggle pocket with soft, fleece like lining.
- Stowable ice axe loop holds a mountain tool but can be tucked away to prevent snagging.
- Side zipped pocket stores snacks, sunscreen and other small items.
- Internal compression cinches down your load to prevent gear from sloshing around in your pack.
- Material: 420D Cordura Nylon
- Volume: 1200 cu in
- Height: 19.3 in
- Depth: 10.20 in
- Length: 11.8 in
- Weight: 1.76 lb