Specialized's Zante combines Boa dial closure, FACT carbon performance and Body Geometry ergonomics for incredible comfort and efficiency. Just slide your feet into the Zante and you'll know you made the right choice. They're equipped with Specialized's FACT carbon soles for feathery low weight and outstanding power transfer. The lightweight, supple upper features a Boa closure for adjustment on the fly and forefoot Velcro straps. And, the Body Geometry soles and footbeds optimize hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve your on-bike performance.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Women's contoured Standard Fit for all day comfort.
- FACT carbon/composite fiber sole is directionally rigid for outstanding power transfer: Stiffness Index 8.5.
- Boa IP1 Snap dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Light, supple thermobonded upper for superior fit.
- Reflective heel elements for high visibility.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 215g (1/2 pair, size 39)