Osprey’s Syncro 3 is a minimalist’s dream. It has just enough space to fit sustenance, a few layers, and your car keys.
Even when you’re riding at speed in rough terrain, this featherweight pack carries well thanks to Osprey’s AirSpeed suspension system. The mesh backpanel is supported by a LightWire frame for a cool, comfortable fit. The BioStretch shoulder harness works in conjunction with the built-in hipbelt wings to stabilize the load.
Front panel access to the main compartment gives you a complete view of all your gear and eliminates digging in the bottom of your pack. A small front organizer pocket and a front mesh shove-it pocket give you storage options.
An internal reservoir sleeve holds a 2.5 liter Hydraulics reservoir with magnetic bite valve retention. This translates to easy refills and constant sipping.
Additional details include the LidLock carry system to hold your helmet when it’s not on your noggin and a blinker light attachment for nighttime visibility.
- Mesh backpanel supported by lightWire frame with side vents maintains comfortable fit and keeps your back cool
Biostretch Ventilated Harness
- EVA foam is perforated with large holes for enhanced breathability and comfortable stretch
- Padded, spacer mesh hipwings with straight ErgoPull
- Hydration - Internal reservoir sleeve includes a 2.5L Hydraulics LT reservoir
- External Pocket - Small external zippered pocket keeps essential items accessible
- Front Shove-It Pocket - Front shove-it pocket provides space for storing gear like light layers